Monday, March 10, 2008

You Tell Me.

Okay, this morning I went to my 16 week check up and the Nurse Practitioner checked the sex of the baby. At first I was sure I saw a turtle (which means boy) but the nurse said she didn't. She poked around for 20 min, getting the whole thing on video, and decided I was having a girl. I didn't believe her, so she printed out about 5 pics of nothing between the legs. I still think the little booger is going to be a boy in the end but the NP said you can only be about 70% sure at this stage and she was 70% sure it's a girl. I'm placing a pic and a poll on my blog. You Tell ME!


Is that a GIRL?

7 comments:

Jer n' Stef said...

It's a girl Katie! Accept it! Embrace it! Stop this denial.

Run to the nearest clothing vendor and buy that baby something PINK! Then you will have to believe it IS a girl because you spent money on her.

And start referring to her as her and she instead of "it". Cause, let's be honest, you wouldn't like it much if someone called you an it. :)

Congratulations Halling's! She's a Girl!

Harbich Family of Indiana said...

I can't really tell, but I sure hope it is a girl! It's about time you had a little lady. :-) Love ya!

Charlotte said...

That is a girl!!!!

I'm so certain I went out and bought her an outfit.

I'll get that dress of Elena's that you wanted all washed and pressed for her. :)

Char

susannah said...

Yeah!!!! HOw fun! I'm sure that it'll be hard at first, 'cause she'll be different then the three boys, but heck, it's a girl!! Yeah!!!

ashley g. said...

Totally a GIRL!! Good luck to you and congrats. And look out- girl monkeys can be even crazier!

Ashley Guymon

Allery said...

congrats you guys!! ok, so sorry, but matt just pointed out that I totally spelled your guy's name wrong on the link from my blog to yours!! Matt said "They're not Howlings like wolves, but Hallings!!" Sorry!!

Audrey said...

A girl! Good for you. What will you do with pink?