Thursday, January 8, 2009

Update

Okay I'm sorry I fell behind. Good thing this wasn't a resolution. We had an awesome Christmas, and really enjoyed having Steph come and visit us. Thanks for helping us make a Japanese dinner of fried grandma! (ask Steph) We had a fun New Year's Eve party. Our regular Fondue with new faces. It was the first time I had to teach the guests how to do it. I hadn't planned on giving a tutorial. I will have pictures soon, and lots more cute stuff. BUT for now I'm getting ready to party hearty on Saturday. IT IS THE LAST DAY I'LL BE IN MY TWENTIES! I feel good and happy. I thought about turning 29 again, but why relive a year I was mostly pregnant!
More soon!

1 comments:

Steph said...

To clarify the fried Grandma remark, we made YakiSoba (Soba being a noodle made of buckwheat). Katie kept forgetting the name calling it things like YakiSobi which means nothing or YakiSobo which means fried grandma. I'm afraid I don't know the best way to prepare grandma.