Sunday, February 22, 2009

So much for equal football rights...

Ever since our children have learned to sit on their own, Brent has tackled each one and they have loved it. Now things are different. Mara has been sitting on her own for a month and Brent won't tackle her. I'm not really upset about it, but the more differences I see in his relationships with our sons and our daughter just tickles me. Today I teased him to the point where he said he was going to do it. He sat her up, did the 'hutting', and charged. Then he collapsed to the floor just before he reached her. Hilarious. He just can't bring himself to do it.

4 comments:

Harbich Family of Indiana said...

I should bring Andy in for a visit. He'll tackle anything. :-) Maybe he could break the ice for Brent.

Ilise said...

Hehe, that is cute. Come on Brent! She can take the tackle! :)

Steph said...

Could you record that?

Charlotte said...

LOL. That is funny.