Sunday, November 22, 2009

Evan is adorable... and other things on my mind.

Tonight Kenneth decided to make dinner and found a recipe in a cook book Tara had given me. Mexican Soup. It was easy and fun to make. Kenneth loved making it and then he called everyone to the table and told his brothers to guess what was for dinner. Evan took one look in the pot and yelled:
WOW! Throw-up Soup. Cool!
soooo gross and sooo cute at the same time. Everyone was laughing and despite the fact that it did indeed look like chunky upchuck, it was delicious.

For those who don't already know I REALLY LOVED NEW MOON! Go see it if you have read the books. Amazingly well done!

Turkey time has come and getting ready is stressful so I'm trying to keep in mind all the blessings that I have in order reduce my own temper tantrums. Nothing gets you through the holidays better than remembering why you're celebrating them.
My sis just sent me this quote: Today's mighty oak was yesterday's nut that held its ground.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a dream about you last night! You had just bought a black and red striped minivan - it was so cool! And I saw New Moon last night, finally...SOOOO GOOOOOOOD!! The only problem is - why in the world is Jacob so freaking hot? Edward's a puny, nerdy shrimp compared to him. I always thought Jacob was a little annoying in the books, but he sure wasn't in the movie! Were you one of the 30 year old women screaming for him at the theater? I could hear you from here, Katie!