Friday, November 16, 2007

I found my USB cord for the camera!

I'm happy to say I finally found the camera cord! Here are some photos of things we've been doing since we moved in.

Boys enjoying the backyard.

Sam building cities.
Fishing at Canyaon of the Eagles with our neighbors.
Determined Kenneth.

Determined Evan.

Determined Brent. I think it runs in the family.

Sam's first Kayak ride. Yea! Fun!

Sam's first run in with a catus. Ouch! No Fun!

The beautiful sunset at Inks Lake.

After our adventurous Saturday, we went to Dairy Queen and laughed about our novice experience with our new terrain. There aren't any pictures of Brent's and my experience with the catus, but if your wondering, there ARE thorns on catus pears. Our neighbors were afraid we wouldn't like the outdoors around here. But it was wonderful, and I hope we go exploring every weekend. More to come later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! We'll have to go there soon.