Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day.

This was a great Father's day. I went a little overboard with the gifts again, but he deserves them. (Plus he found a couple before Father's day, so I had to get more!)

Breakfast in bed!
Unwrapping some gifts with his little men.

My brother had his kids take a quiz for mom's day so I went ahead and had my boys do one for their daddy too.

Father’s Day Quiz.
1. My dad is ______ years old.
Kenneth: 33
Sam: 18
Evan: one
2. My dad is coolest when______.
Kenneth: he does a handstand
Sam: he’s strong
Evan: popcorn
3. My dad likes to make ______.
Kenneth: playdough food
Sam: pizza
Evan: cereal
4. My dad always says, "________."
Kenneth: Today is the first day of the rest of your life
Sam: you’re silly
Evan: go to bed
5. My dad is funny when ________.
Kenneth: he does something and gets hurt
Sam: he tickles me and Kenneth and Evan
Evan: in pictures
6. My dad is the best ________.
Kenneth: Scientist
Sam: strong man
Evan: duck
7. My dad has ______ eyes.
Kenneth: green
Sam: brown
Evan: 2
8. My dad is _______ tall.
Kenneth: 6 feet
Sam: this tall (reaches very high)
Evan: bigger
9. My dad is handsome when ________.
Kenneth: he goes to church
Sam: at church and in the morning
Evan: yes
10. My dad likes to _______.
Kenneth: spank us
Sam: think
Evan: throw rocks

1 comments:

Emma said...

Those answers are so great!