Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My completely totally awesome friends.

I went to Houston last week as a spur-of-the-moment type trip. My best friend, Tara, put us up and watched my boys for me while I went to the temple. Then on Thursday night, I thought I was going to a book group only to show up at a spur-of-the-moment surprise baby shower! My friends ROCK! I was so happy and shocked. Tara sent me some great pics too.

This is a pic of everyone who could make it, including Kristine, Sarah, and Jacob who won the prize for coming the farthest. (besides me :)


This is Amy who was so awesome to get me everything dipped in chocolate! TOO YUMMY!

This is Tara S who made this absolutely adorable duck cake. So talented!

Here is Heather and Lupita. Always nice to see and enjoy dessert with.
This is me absolutely loving the fact I passed my glucose test! Bring in the chocolate covered strawberries and pound cake!


Thanks Susannah for Hosting, and thanks to everyone for the advice on having girls, the clothes and accessories, diapers, and just being there for me. I really miss you all.

2 comments:

Emma said...

They are awesome aren't they?!!! Yay for passing your glucose test!

Charlotte said...

I'm so glad you got a shower for Mara! Hurray!