Friday, January 29, 2010

It's been a fun 2 weeks

Yeah I'm 31!

( It still breaks my heart to see this pic. I added it after they lost the Superbowl)

Well, I turned 31 on the 11th and the kids bought me a whole bunch of flowers from hobby lobby. They wanted to get me flowers that wouldn't die. They are beautiful too. Brent got my wedding ring fixed so I can finally wear it again. It was an awesome day.
Brent decided he wanted his own car for his birthday. He found a 96 grand am in good running condition, but needed brake repair. He spent $650 on the car and $725 on the brakes. He is so relieved to have it. Sam's b-day is on the 1st and he wants to go bowling.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Bowling sounds like a lot of fun! I'm glad you had a good birthday and congrats on being a two car family.

Anonymous said...

Great birthday present for Brent! Too bad he couldn't locate Buddy.

Jer n' Stef said...

It's still an awesome cake Katie!! Go Colts!! :)