Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Best Friends and the Outdoors

Oh isn't she cute! We went to Silver Lake with our friends and then took a hike up to Lake Solitude, and then hiked up to Doughnut Falls all on the same day! Whew.
Oh she's just adorable, isn't she?

I call this one "Boys on a Log"

Best Friends Forever! Kenneth and Zach.

I call this one "Boys on a Log with a little sister."

My BFF Tara and her yummy baby Josh. Yes I wrote 'yummy'

Family Photo!! I don't think I have a photo where Evan isn't cute.

Boys on Big Rock. They just can't resist.

starting at the left: Zach, Kenneth, Sam, Brent, Mara, Evan, Ben, KC with Josh, and Alex walking around to get a better rock for the sling shot. They loved that sling shot!

This was the river they were sitting by.

We finally made it to Doughnut Falls, and my camera dies. I got a couple of good pics though. After that Evan informed me he had to go poop. So Mara, Evan, and I raced back to the outhouse at the start of the trail. I fell down trying to climb up a rock to the trail. I cut my knee, elbow and hands, so it was a bloody, butt-clenching race that took about a half hour. In the end, Sam had fallen too. When he saw me, he felt better. We had matching cuts and scraps.
It was a wonderful time anyway.
We're going back to Utah as soon as we can.

0 comments: