Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Family Reunion

Okay, I'm really late putting up these pics. The reunion was a month ago, but I've been preoccupied. I also have to put up Mara's birthday too, but I haven't finished with Utah.

This is the famous Aunt Colleen! I've waited 11 years to meet her and I'm not waiting 11 more to see her again.

This is Uncle Dennis overseeing the big foot race. It was hilarious to watch all those kids run in inflatable feet!

GO!!!

Sam won first place! He loves trophies and was very proud.
Brent put on the feet next and won the adult race.

4 of the 6 Halling kids.
top Reed (who is the spitting image of his dad, Kenneth) and Steve
bottom Gene and Colleen.
A handful of the cousins.
Lori, Charles, Brent, KC, and Robert.
It was a small reunion but we'll try to make it again soon.

0 comments: