Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I LOVED THIS TWISTED BOOK!

This was so awesome and freakishly twisted! I didn't see any of it coming! I smiled, I cringed, I threw the book when I got mad, I cried, I laughed out loud. Oh it was just beautiful! I'm ready for Midnight Sun! This is going to kill me. But I have a goal thanks to my hubbie's last post. (grrr) I will look like a hot, sexy vampire for that book release. I'm way too prego!
This is a little pic from the meadow scene in the movie. I'm counting down the days! 12-12-08

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You already look like a hot, sexy vampire! Prego or not, you can work it Katie!

Ilise said...

I read it. eh. I guess I am not as into it.

Harbich Family of Indiana said...

The movie's coming out on Nov. 21 now!!! Eeek! Me so xcited!!! teehee