Saturday, August 2, 2008





Since Katie is busy with the new book, I thought I'd take the yolk of keeping the site up to date.

At "Twilight" of yester-eve, the vampires emerged to go buy new books. A "New Moon" lurks in the sunny skies. But this was
no ordinary day for our moon, for behold it blocked out the brilliant sun for a full solar "Eclipse" (this week on August 1st--in Asia). Coincidence? I think the vampires are behind setting the stage for a full global feast! But not before the "Breaking Dawn" for every vampire must be fully rested before they embark on the cruel enterprise (the award stands as evidence to prove it).

By the way, here is a belly shot of my eternally beautiful (and pregnant) vampire for those who desperately inquired.



























6 comments:

Charlotte said...

I LOVED that post. I think we are going to have to instill a Harrington Family Award for longest sleeper. Kevin is the undisputed champion! lol

Thanks for the belly shot of my beautifully vampiric sister. I was wondering. :)

I just finished Breaking Down. I devoured it like Emmet on a grizzly bear.

Ilise said...

Wow! Nice make-up job. Very vampirish.

mom said...

Get that baby out! It has drained all the blood out of your face and turned your lips blood red!
love mom

Harbich Family of Indiana said...

I love all all the Twilight references. Are you done with the book yet? And you're beautiful, Katie!!!

Anonymous said...

You are a hot, sexy vampire girl in curlers Katie! Gotta love Brent!

Jer n' Stef said...

Hurray! Katie you make a fabulous pregnant vampire! 16 days huh? I don't think Mara is going to wait that long.

Next time you MUST too do Brent's vampire make up for him so he can show his support of his wife's obsession!

That would be wicked! : )