Friday, August 8, 2008

Mara Update.

Well, I'm very happy to say she is doing very well. She has been in ready position for 3 weeks and today the sonogram showed she had her feet perched on my belly like a spring board! I have a pic of her head that shows a lot of hair. I'm excited about that. I'm considered full term now so any day is fine with me, but Brent keeps asking her to wait. He wants to finish something at work but if she stays in that long, she'll be born on my birthday! Too bad daddy!

1 comments:

Kaylene said...

Hahaha about him telling her to wait. I think I'd be having a hard time not bopping him over the head with something. I hope you have a great easy labor and can't wait to see her hair. Aiden had a crazy lot of hair, I don't know if you remember him as a baby, but it was a LOT. And we could see it on the sono's from around 25 weeks I beleive...