Tuesday, November 4, 2008


Does anybody know what Provisional voting is? I do! It's an excruciating way to vote inflicted upon those whose county screwed up their registration! I will not inflict the details of the process on the readers, but I will say that after checking all 5 databases they could only find my canceled registration from Houston, proving that I sent it in, but no one completed it. So After filling out 3 forms and giving them all my ID numbers, making sure I touched every document "for verification", and making me seal the envelope myself, they got all my info, fingerprints, and even my DNA! I was then allowed to vote but I have to wait 2 weeks to see if they will count it. If I get arrested for a government crime, everyone will know I was framed!
Dead people can vote easier than that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have said your name is Mickey Mouse and then you would have had no problem.

Or maybe just say that you're voting for Obama, and they'd let you right through.

Anonymous said...

by the way, we're making capes at Thanksgiving, okay?