Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HE'S GOT THE PAPER! IT"S OFFICIAL!

On May 20th, Dr. D Brent Halling finally graduated with his PhD. He would like to thank his Parents for making the trek to see it, and for all their love and support. Also thanks to our cousins in Houston who threw a party for him and put up the whole family for the night. It is always fun to see you. And thanks to our wonderful friends who watched our boys during the graduation. The boys were very happy to be with you instead. Thanks to all. Oh and I'm sure, he thanks his wife too:).


4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you, Brent! And good job Katie! This is your accomplishment too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again!

Alan and Jeni said...

Hi guys! I found your blog through Charlotte's and it's great to see that you are doing so well. I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to put a link to your blog form ours because I LOVE to keep up with old friends. Congrats, Brent...and Katie because we all know that the wife is just as involved in the degree as the actual student. :) Way to go!! Our blog address is www.jeniandalan.blogspot.com

Jer n' Stef said...

SWEET! What's up Doc? Congratulations, I know it happend a little bit ago, but it probably still feels great. Don't forget to floss. Love you guys.