Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stepenie Meyer


I had the most wonderful experience last weekend. I got to meet Stephenie Meyer! She had a book signing for her new Sci-fi book The Host. I just finished it yesterday and I was impressed. It has nothing to do with her amazing Twilight series, but it was very good.

I couldn't get any of my video clips to download but it's amazing to hear her talk. It was almost like a RS lesson. (Also I think she's pregnant. We both have 3 boys and it would be cool if she got a girl too.) I had a blast with my friends from Houston, and I miss them so very much. Thanks for the ticket Tara, and it was great to see you guys again.

2 comments:

Harbich Family of Indiana said...

I'm SO jealous!!!! I loved "The Host" too, by the way. Alfred thought it was too chicky, and I was like, "WHAT?! You didn't think the Twilight series was too chicky, and it was so much more ooey, gooey, lovey dovey!" I'll never understand men...

Charlotte said...

Okay, I finally read the Twilight series and you were sooo right!!! They were awesome!!! I finished each book in a day. I just couldn't put them down. I'm going to buy The Host this week. Hurray for awesome books!