Saturday, May 31, 2008

Yet again!

Hottest Chili
That's what I normally go for whenever our church ward has a Chili cook-off. I've won that category 3 times. My chili is called 'The Cure for the Common Cold' and it comes with a warning label. 'Keep away from children and pets. Not recommended for people who are pregnant or nursing, or people with heart problems.' Well I was a little disappointed to find out there wasn't a category for hottest just 'Best Chili.' So imagine my surprise when I won that title! I got a lot of comments and most people were too scared to try it, but enough people voted for it so I won!
I'm thinking of entering other chili contests now.
Oh and my prize was a $40 gift card to Macaroni's Grill. AWESOME!
Baby update! She's doing great and she is three pounds and kicks like crazy, especially when her brothers and father talk to her through the belly button. She's breach at the moment but she'll turn around.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Please email your poor sister that recipe. I need all the good recipes I can get!

Jer n' Stef said...

Jerry wins all the chili cook-offs too! There must be some genetic trait in the Sarver Family. You either have it or you don't. It's the Awesome Chili Cooker Gene. Way to go Katie! Cook on!