Monday, April 14, 2008

Limerick contest

My department had a limerick contest over the weekend and 5 of the 6 top voted for limericks went to my boss. My limerick was triaged. I'm curious as to what all of you can do.

Here is a new go at it: Lost Dogs

Help us, Help us, we've been lost in
Houston, Texas and now Austin!
The air gets so fizzy
it must make us dizzy
chasing our tails like a dachshund.

Try 2: Ode to allergies

Cedars and oaks, they give a lot;
They give a lot of awful snot!
Phlegm out the ears,
nostrils, and tears;
A yellow-green dog flavoured rot!

3 comments:

Brent and Katie said...

I'm sorry I gave Brent the password to edit the blog! Lots of Love Honey.

Jer n' Stef said...

A yellow-green dog flavoured rot? How elegantly put. My favorite line by far. Very nice Brent!

Anonymous said...

I knew it was Brent!