Saturday, April 26, 2008

Stupid Karma!

Well I know things happen in three's so this better be it! My washer broke, then my camera was destroyed, that's two. Well yesterday, I called my auto insurance to check on our coverage. She said we had unlimited small accident forgiveness. I said
"That's good. I hope I don't hit anyone anyway."
Me and my big stupid mouth. Today, I pulled into a small parking spot and scraped against a red minivan. They were in their car and the guy immediately started talking about the paint and buffer the ancient van was going to need. "Lucky you didn't dent it though." He smiled slyly. In my mind I hoping it's less than $500 bucks but this guy could have easily made it worse, than I wouldn't be covered. Anyway, His wife got sick of sitting in the car, so she yelled it him to drop it and go. He wasn't to happy about that. Oh well. Well, whether it was Murphy's law, Karma, Dogma, or the luck of the draw, I'm keeping my big mouth shut from now on.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor you! Good thing his wife was there. He probably just wanted the money and wasn't planning on using it for the van anyway.