Friday, April 4, 2008

Well Wonders Never Cease!!!

There it is folks. Miracles never cease. It's a girl.
I'm not quite sure how I feel yet but I'm very happy and really freaked out.
As to other reactions, Kenneth basically said 'duh'. He already knew that he was getting a sister. Sam has changed his mind and said he wants a girl now. Evan is still trying to see this so-called baby in my tummy. Brent smiled happily during the ultrasound and took the doctor's warnings about having a girl with consideration and humor. I'm still in shock. I'm going to try to girlie up some things to see if it gets me ready for this. Love to all and thanks for voting. Most of you were right. It's nice to know so many smart people.

8 comments:

Harbich Family of Indiana said...

Congratulations, Katie! Love you!

ashley g. said...

Wow, wow, wow!! I am thrilled for you!! I think all of those little boys will take good care of their baby sister. And Mom and Dad will be just fine too.

Congratulations!!

Charlotte said...

Hurray for little girls!!! Go get a pedicure and get your hair done. That ought to feel girlie! :) hee hee

See, and Mom said I shouldn't have bought her an outfit (actually I have 2 :D). Silly Mommy.

Love you!
Char

Jer n' Stef said...

Congratulations on your acceptance!! It's so nice for you to finally catch up with the rest of us! I'm just joking with ya! Congrats, girls are my FAVorite! Boys are nice too. :)

Love you Katie!

Beth schell said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

A Painted Diary said...

We are so excited! I wanted you to have a girl! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

So how many pink girlie things have you bought already? ;)

Emma said...

What a fun surprise! Yay for a little girl.