Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yeah for Twilight!!

I'm sooooooooo excited because one of my favorite books is becoming a movie. One of the toughest things they had to do for twilight was find actors that resembled gorgeous Greek gods. THEY SCORED! Check out the pic of the Cullen family.

If you recognize Robert Pattinson in the front then your a Harry Potter fan too. Awesome as Cedric and he will rule as Edward. I'm so excited!!!!! I'm also soooo excited because my completely wonderful and totally cool friend Tara is getting me a ticket to meet Stephenie Meyer!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it works out. If you want to see more hot shots from the movie go to http://stepheniemeyer.com/ . These vampires are almost as gorgeous as my own. he he.

2 comments:

Harbich Family of Indiana said...

Have you been following all the movie updates on the Twilight Lexicon? I'm so jealous that you get to meet Stephenie Meyer. EEeeek!!!

Audrey said...

You are so cute! I can't wait.